This tactical survey contains actionable information on what types of marketing works and what media is most effective in marketing to developers. The topics of online marketing, ads, industry thought leadership, purchasing authority, motivations and influences, developer outreach, social media, education, events, optimizing search engine marketing, online community participation, evaluating software and purchasing, etc. are all explored with developers. This report provides information that is highly valuable for making decisions about future product direction as well as for product positioning, messaging, and marketing.
For less than half the price of a single banner ad on most sites, this report will save you and your marketing budget money, time and effort on an exponential scale throughout the year. This is THE MOST important tool you can have for crafting an effective marketing campaign for developers.
This in-depth, survey-driven report contains data and insights straight from developers on:
- Developer psychographics and demographics
- Virtual conference doâ€™s and donâ€™ts from the developerâ€™s point of view
- Home office and remote team dynamics
- Creating compelling advertising
- Designing effective content
- Effective means of outreach
- Using social media to recruit developers
- Effective use of email marketing, newsletters and blogs
- Gaining visibility through developer-oriented websites